Students of Holy Spirit Preparatory School in Ho in the Volta Region have been hit with food poisoning after the students were fed with food from Governments one hot meal initiative for Final year Junior High School students.
The President of Ghana, Nana Addo during his recent Covid 19 update address to the nation said he received complains from the final year JHS students that they are hungry therefore in his bid in making life comfortable for them he is providing each student with one hot meal per day.
Few days ago the government's one hot meal initiative kick started where foods we're served to students per day.
The 1 Hot Meal per student programme has been hit by suspected case of food poisoning in Ho after the students of (Holy spirit school) were fed with the contaminated food in school.
Earlier today 16 Students from the Holy Spirit Preparatory School were rushed to the Ho Municipal Hospital for treatment over a suspected food poisoning